All cement types produced by Akmenės cementas AB are given EC conformity certificates: i.e. they have been given a right for CE marking. CE marking certifies that Lithuanian cement meets basic requirements of harmonized standard LST EN 197-1. Conformity of cement produced for Lithuanian market to requirements of Lithuanian laws is proven by SPSC certificates of conformity.
Long enough experience in management of certified quality (the first certificate based on LST EN ISO 9002:1995 standard was given on the 27th of August, 1999) allows to ensure cement conformity with standard requirements as well as to meet customer's needs and expectations.
Certificate given on the 24th of January, 2014 by Swedish National Testing and Research Institute SP proved that quality management system of the company meets requirements of LST EN ISO 9001:2008 not only for cement production but for packing as well.
An aim of Akmenės cementas AB is to become a leading cement producing company in the Baltic region. This will be achieved by:
- Producing cement that fulfils all the toughest standard requirements.
- Firmly satisfying all requirements and demands of a client.
- Permanently improving Quality Management system, so as to fulfill requirements of standard and certification organizations.
- Implementing modern environmental and energy-saving technologies.
- Providing systematic training for personnel in quality management field.
VIA QUALITY TO RELIABILITY